Women carry purses overflowing with everything to solve life’s challenges. But there might be one thing she doesn’t have in her purse yet, that could be the very thing to save the day.
This International Women’s Day (March 8), consider honouring the lady in your life with the legendary Swiss Army Knife, made by Victorinox.
Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure, a small Swiss Army Knife easily disappears onto a keychain or into a pocket.
The Swiss Army Knife is a must have for every woman.
15 things to do with a Swiss Army Knife while on the go:
- Cut through the dark with style
- Jot down notes or quickly sign papers
- Tweeze eyebrows
- File nails, cut cuticles, clean under nails
- Sharpen eyeliner pencil or eyebrow pencil
- Remove splinters
- Cut tags off clothing and remove stickers
- Fix glasses/sunglasses – tightening the screws
- Open envelops and packages
- Remove staples
- Trim threads and loose hems
- Get knots out of tangled necklaces
- Break down cardboard boxes and deflating air-filled packaging pillows
- Open tightly sealed bags
- Small blade
- Nail File
- Key Ring
- Ballpoint pen
- Screwdriver (2.5mm)
For more information visit here