In December, editors of an adult toy review blog asked Redditors what actions they considered cheating. The results are somewhat interesting.
- Women aged 15 – 24 are more likely to consider simply looking at porn to be cheating, while guys aged 25 – 34 are more likely to consider the act of masturbating alone as infidelity. Seems like there’s some weird jealousy/shame dynamic going on there.
- Guys aged 15 – 34 are much less likely to tolerate their girl dancing with another dude. Perhaps for the male mind, that’s basically a public mating ritual.
- Guys don’t like it when women flirt (even if it doesn’t lead to anything) while girls are much more likely to react negatively to a female friend you complain about your boss to but wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole.
- Whether it’s lunch or dinner, secretly meeting anyone for a date tends to result in similar consequences.
- Both men and women aged 45 – 64 seem much less likely to know what sexting is.
- That same demographic is most likely to give you a hall pass on oral or anything that can be performed while maintaining polite conversation at a dinner table.
- Banging is cheating.