It’s sad but true: I like jerks. My dating history is a long list of selfish, mean-spirited guys. Guys who stood me up. Guys who cheated. Guys who ignored me. Guys who just disappeared. I admit it’s self-destructive, and I know I’ve got issues to sort out. But it’s my twisted reality – and it’s the reality of many other women who you might like to date (at least for a night).
As a rule, you should be kind, warm and gentle. But when it comes to casual flings, you want immediate results. Which is why, even if you’re a nice guy, pulling a few jerk moves can make all the difference. Some tips for winning over girls like me:
1. Don’t pay too much attention to us. Be aloof. We will only work harder for your attention.
2. Be loud and wild. Manners won’t intrigue us. If you command the room’s attention, you can bet our eyes will be on you, too.
3. Wait a few days to call us after our first date. Doubts will fester. We’ll wonder what we did wrong. And we’ll secretly be thrilled when you finally call.
4. Mock us, gently. Sarcastic, funny and slightly demeaning comments will work wonders for you.
5. Buy us a drink. We can dig an a-hole, just not a cheapskate.
There’s an obvious catch here: It won’t take long for her to realize that you’re a far nicer guy than you’ve seemed. Which means this jerk-loving gal may kick you to the curb soon. Or, perhaps, she’ll fall in love. Good luck with that.
Image courtesy of H_M_A.